Friday, July 6, 2012

Manicure: Classic Spots

Hi! Thought I'd just get this out of the way and apologise for my lack of posts. Mum and I decided to switch internet providers and it took two weeks for everything to be done.

So here's my apology in form of a new manicure. It's a simple dot one with just black and white. I actually did another one before, to celebrate NAIDOC week here in Australia, but I didn't take any photos because I don't think you'd like to see stained nails @.@





I used Beauty Style Black Cherry and Designer Brand French White, along with a medium dotting tool. I need a better white. Both my white polishes are streaky and horrible to work with.

On the other hand, I'm working tomorrow, which means no nail polish (I work in a bakery, selling bread). And the stained part of my nails are still visible, at the tip. Hopefully no one sees or comments!

<3 Wednesday

No comments:

Post a Comment